HARRY POTTER FANS WATCH THIS
HOLY SHIT IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL
Oh my gosh this is legit one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen in my life! This is SO COOL, seriously just click on it, oh my gosh.
This is how I imagined wizard duels I actually like this better than the duels in the movie because there are spells that actually do things other than make stuff explode.If I didn’t know better I would have thought that this was professionally made, WOW. <3
dude, this is really professional. the pacing is sharp, the camera work is competent, and the effects are fantastic.
VERY VERY COOL. I would watch the hell out of this movie.
Everyone should start doing this
Reblog for good grades
Worth a shot.
My professor actually recommended this!
We better reblog this as much as we can 2013 is almost over
i dont even watch doctor who but i feel like if i ever do start watching it i’ll have wished i reblogged this so i am
The TARDIS as seen on the first episode of Doctor Who, 1963.
New rule…first ever TARDIS Always reblog
ALWAYS reblog the moment of the Broken Chameleon Circuit
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!